Frequently Asked Questions
Apparel FAQsApparel FAQsApparel FAQs
- Q: What is the “California Collection?”
- Sewn in our home state, the California Collection takes its name from where it’s made. Its domestic production creates jobs, keeps money in the community, reduces the environmental impact of shipping and brings us closer to the process in every way. It’s more than the tangible benefits, though, that make the difference. The “Sewn in California” tag tells a story, and it’s one we’re proud of.
- Q: Is Merino Wool really a performance fabric?
- Merino wool is not a new performance fabric. It’s the original performance fabric. Merino’s refined look and ability to perform at the highest levels, without compromising its aesthetic appeal or comfort, sets it apart from every synthetic fabric on the market. Merino also lends itself to a tailored approach to fit and fabrication, something that’s at the heart of the new road viewpoint.
- Q: What kind of warranty does my New Road cycling apparel have?
- Giro wants you to be satisfied with your apparel purchase on www.giro.com. If, within one (1) year of your original date of purchase, your apparel products are found to be defective in materials or workmanship, return it to Giro for a replacement or a credit toward another Giro item of equal or lesser value than the value of the returned item at the time of return. A full refund of your purchase price is also available upon presentation of a receipt. Submitting an item for warranty claims requires a return authorization. To obtain a return authorization, contact Giro Customer Service at 1-800-456-2355, and a representative will walk you through the steps. For more info, please visit www.giro.com or give Giro Customer Service a call. Additional terms, conditions, and limitations may apply.
- Q: 60 Days to Decide
- Every Giro cycling short with a chamois is designed to offer a supportive, comfortable fit on the bike. With our 60 Days to Decide comfort guarantee, you have 60 days from the date of purchasing a Giro cycling short featuring a chamois to evaluate the fit and comfort for yourself. So try us on! If the fit or feel isn't great, we'll work with you to find the right solution. Ask your retailer for more details. Please note: · The Comfort Guarantee program is only valid for original purchaser. · The Comfort Guarantee program is not available in all regions. Customers outside of USA should check with their local Distributor regarding this program. · The Comfort Guarantee program is limited to Giro cycling Undershorts, Bib Undershorts, Ride Shorts and Ride Bibshorts featuring chamois. Speak with your retailer or a Giro customer service representative if you have questions regarding this program or Giro products. · You must provide proof of purchase to make an exchange or return under this program. · All returns must be processed through the authorized Giro retailer the product was originally purchased from. · Purchases made through Giro.com must be processed directly through Giro. See Giro.com or contact our Customer Service group for assistance with returns and exchanges. · Comfort Guarantee is good for 60 days from date of purchase. Items received after 60 days will not be processed under this policy. · Shorts must be cleaned and in good condition as determined by Giro. They cannot be modified or damaged from crash or abuse. · Product defects in materials or workmanship are not covered under this guarantee. See our Warranty Policy for details. · Replacement shorts are subject to stock on hand. Giro reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to make product substitutions or refund the purchase price. · Giro reserves the right to change or cancel this program at any time.