Australian Cyclists can Trade-in a helmet to Save 25% off a Giro MIPS-Equipped Cycling Helmet
Leader in cycling helmets partners with local Australian bike retailers to help consumers make the switch to MIPS-equipped helmets
Giro Sport Design has announced a helmet trade-in program* for Australian consumers through their independent local authorized Giro® cycling retailers. Beginning 11th October 2018 and continuing through to 22nd of November 2018, consumers may bring in their current cycling helmet to the retailer and exchange it for a 25% discount on Giro cycling helmets equipped with the MIPS Multi-directional Impact Protection System.
*KEY POINTS OF THE PROGRAM:
- Promotion is effective 11th of October 2018 – 22th of November 2018 in Australia only.
- Consumer brings in old cycling helmet to participating local bike dealer for trade-in.
- In exchange for the old helmet, Consumer receives 25% discount at the time of trade-in on Giro MIPS cycling models at point of sale.
- Excludes Giro Aether MIPS helmet.
- Dealer participation is not mandatory. Please see link below for a list of participating local retailers, or contact Sheppard Cycles for more information: Tel +61 1300 883 305 or visit www.sheppardcycles.com
- This promotion is not applicable with other promotions.