Impact is Everything
The Aether MIPS combines airy, open design with a revolution in rotational energy management to advance head protection for cyclists. Inside the Aether, a dual-density EPS foam liner helps to manage a wide range of impact energies, while also boasting deep internal channeling to provide cooling airflow. Our proprietary MIPS Spherical technology is integrated between the layers of EPS foam instead of against the riders head giving riders the benefits of MIPS without any obstruction to comfort or cooling power. Outside, a sleek 6-piece shell forms a stunning silhouette around the massive vents, which get added structural reinforcement via a shatter-resistant AURA reinforcing arch. The final touch is our Roc Loc 5+ Air fit system, featuring 3-way fit tuning, that allows easy adjustment in seconds for the ultimate in comfort.
- Construction In Mold construction with EPS liner and Progressive Layering Six-piece polycarbonate Hardbody shell AURA reinforcing arch
- Installation Secure, tool-free mount fits 22.2mm–34.9mm seatposts
- Vents 11
- Fit System Roc Loc 5+ Air
- Ventilation Wind Tunnel vents with internal channeling
- Certification CPSC Bicycle