Reverb™ brings Giro’s proven style and technology to growing urban market.
Giro, the cycling world’s design leader since 1985, has introduced the Reverb™ helmet, continuing Giro’s dedication to expanding the options for urban cycling.
“We find some of our greatest inspiration in the niches that make cycling such a vibrant, vital culture”, said Eric Richter, Giro Brand Manager. “The Reverb™ gives riders a truly relevant option for style, fit and performance, while staying true to the essence of cycling and the simple joy of riding. It’s a helmet for the segment of cycling with the most potential for growth and a chance for Giro to show our leadership as free thinkers, ride activists, and interface innovators.”
FACTS ABOUT GIRO’S NEW REVERB™ HELMET
• 270g size M
• Giro brings modern technology to a classic shape
• Removable cap-style visor
• Light-yet-tough in-mold shell wraps around inside helmet to resist damage in transit
• 3 retro colorways revive original Giro logo
• Ease and stability of Auto Loc® fit system
• 9 generous vents
• Available in Superfit® sizes S, M, L and 10 colorways