Making A Purchase
At Giro.com our goal is to make finding and ordering Giro products as simple as possible Follow the steps below to easily make a purchase on our site.
1. Use the navigation links or search box found on every page to find the product(s) you would like to buy.
2. Choose Size, Color or other applicable product feature from the drop menu on Product Gallery or Product Detail pages to ensure you get the correct model that you are looking for. (Notes – Some products require multiple selections such as Size and Color while other products require no drop down selection, as they may come in only one size, color or other feature)
3. Add the items to your cart. You can do so in two ways:
a. On product Gallery pages – Rollover any product thumbnail. Select from dropdown menus your specific product choices and click “Add to Cart”
b. On product Detail pages – Select from dropdown menus your specific product choices and then Click “Add to Cart”
4. Go to Checkout – Once you have added a product(s) to your cart you can either:
a. Click on “Check out” Link at the top of any page or click on your mini-shopping cart and click “Check out” button. Before you proceed to checkout, you may want to review the items in your Shopping Cart to ensure you have placed all the right products, colors, sizes, quantities, etc. in your cart that you’d like to purchase.
b. Continue shopping – Click on any navigation links to continue shopping the site. Products in your “Cart” will remain in your cart until you are ready to Checkout
5. Complete your Order – Once you have all the right products you’d like to purchase and have clicked “checkout”, you will be taken through an easy STEP by STEP check out process to complete your order.
a. You can either check out as a Guest or Sign-in as a registered user to expedite the checkout process and access your account at a later time.
b. Once your order is complete you will see a confirmation page and receive a confirmation email to the email address you provided. The confirmation email will contain the web order # and other product purchase information that you may need to return/exchange of your order. You will also receive another email when your items have shipped.